invisible cargo crate

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
CFG
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

EDIT: add trac ticket link

I was mining and ran out of cargo space. Lots of titanium this time, about 200 tons or so.
I decided to leave some of my stuff on the planet below the sisters of domina.
When moving on, I wondered where the cargo crate had gone. Shock: Did I loose all my stuff? Did some greedy salvager nomad come by and take it? I didnt see any.
I found out: The cargo crate is still there, I can target it, dock with it, loot/jettison stuff, but dont see it.
This time I remembered to keep a savegame.
This bug is also linux compatible ;) .
Currently dont have any write permissions in trac, but will file a bug when I can create tickets.

EDIT: This seems to work with two types of blue planets. I was using my "portable" Linux+Windows version (shared data files) on my flash drive. So Ill need to make sure this is no problem with the data files.
I also have another savegame flying the E100 (std.) freighter I can upload later.

EDIT: There seems to be no problem with my Transcendence data files. I ran a clean copy of Transcendence with Wine and it does behave the exact same way.
Last edited by CFG on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CFG
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Here is another savegame which shows another invisible cargo crate on another blue planet.
I didnt get a targetting rom this time, so press 'dock' and youll "see".
Unfortunately I forgot to delete the firefly extension prior to creating a new game, so youll need that too.