Mystery of nick

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
Drako Slyith wrote:But the numbers could be 1/9/05, 1/95, or it could be a partial date, like 11/19/85, just take the last number in each part of the date. Therefore there isn't a way to find out the date except guessing.
Well if you follow the link, sdw195 admitted on May 2010 that he has been 15 years old for a while.

when did i say that??
Well, I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one who can access the link I posted on pg3 of this thread... :?

ok define "while", while you are at it, how long is a piece of string??
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
Resident-Pyromaniac
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Jeez.. a piece of string is three feet long. everybody knows that. :P

I chose the Name Resident-Pyromaniac because My Dad was Called that when He was Growing up. He actually almost burned his House Down. :shock:

Man, I always thought Drako Sliyth was a Jedi Name. I had no idea it was made-up.
If Transcendence was made in 3D, I would die of Happiness.

If you are reading this, then I have planted a deadly virus into your CPU. (not really, but you can never be too careful.)
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

Resident-Pyromaniac wrote:
Man, I always thought Drako Sliyth was a Jedi Name. I had no idea it was made-up.
No, star wars isn't that cliche. (except that rip off cartoon series which is about as cannon as a godmod.)
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Datal wrote:
stealthx wrote:Hmmm... RPC always reminds me of "Republic of China".
You don't like the Chinese ?
Nah, I do not don't like anyone.. In my school, RPC refers to the scholars from mainland China, a group of respected and highly intelligent individuals.
Be the hope of humanity. Be a Gundam Meister.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

stealthx wrote: RPC refers to the scholars from mainland China
Like how intelligentsia is for Russia?
What would RPC stand for then? Are they the initials of the Chinese word for it?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
Drako Slyith wrote:But the numbers could be 1/9/05, 1/95, or it could be a partial date, like 11/19/85, just take the last number in each part of the date. Therefore there isn't a way to find out the date except guessing.
Well if you follow the link, sdw195 admitted on May 2010 that he has been 15 years old for a while.

when did i say that??
Well, I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one who can access the link I posted on pg3 of this thread... :?

If my guess is wrong then go ahead and deny it, say you were not born in Jan 1995! :P

RPC wrote:What would RPC stand for then? Are they the initials of the Chinese word for it?
Oops! My mistake, it's actually PRC (and they are called PRC scholars), which I believe stands for People of the Republic of China.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:

when did i say that??

If my guess is wrong then go ahead and deny it, say you were not born in Jan 1995! :P

RPC wrote:What would RPC stand for then? Are they the initials of the Chinese word for it?
Oops! My mistake, it's actually PRC (and they are called PRC scholars), which I believe stands for People of the Republic of China.
i was NOT born in jan 1995 (but the 1995 is right)
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

February 1995?
March 1995?
April 1995?
may 1995?
June 1995?
July 1995?
August 1995?
September 1995?
October 1995?
November 1995?
December 1995?
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:

when did i say that??

This quoting back and forth is seriously getting out of hand! :twisted:

@Drako: We can safely omit June to Dec.
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:

when did i say that??

I'm waiting for sdw to say which is right.

P.S. I just couldn't resist quoting again. :twisted:
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I open this post for the first time in months, and all I can say is WARP..
Its like quote warp
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Drako Slyith wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:

when did i say that??

well if you promise to not push any further that month i will tell you (or give clues to make you work for it)
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

sdw195 wrote:
Drako Slyith wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:

when did i say that??

well if you promise to not push any further that month i will tell you (or give clues to make you work for it)

Ok, we promise.... 8-) Right?
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Datal wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
Drako Slyith wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:[quote="Drako Slyith"]But the numbers could be 1/9/05, 1/95, or it could be a partial date, like 11/19/85, just take the last number in each part of the date. Therefore there isn't a way to find out the date except guessing.

when did i say that??

Ok, we promise.... 8-) Right?[/quote]

Ok my birthday is in..."drum roll please"... Error:program terminated, connection lost

(now lest got for 2 quotes :D)
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

sdw195 wrote:
Datal wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
Drako Slyith wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:
stealthx wrote:
sdw195 wrote:[quote="stealthx"][quote="Drako Slyith"]But the numbers could be 1/9/05, 1/95, or it could be a partial date, like 11/19/85, just take the last number in each part of the date. Therefore there isn't a way to find out the date except guessing.

when did i say that??

Ok, we promise.... 8-) Right?[/quote]

Ok my birthday is in..."drum roll please"... Error:program terminated, connection lost

(now lest got for 2 quotes :D)[/quote]

Bah, I am more interested in your sister's birthday! :twisted: