Mission Idea: Search and Rescue

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Cardinal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

This mission would probably be aquired at a commonwealth residentials station. After you dock, you are approached by a few people who nervously ask you for help. If you accept, they tell you that a few of teenagers from their station have gone on a bit of a road trip in a shuttle, but are now well overdue. It turns out that the teenagers are also probably carrying a bag of drugs with them, which is why the parents at the residentials are reluctant to inform the local police about the problem.

They give you the co-ordinates of where they last had contact with the shuttle, and if you search that area, you find the charred remains of a space-craft, however there is apparently one survivor in it. The survivor, who was hiding, tells you that they were attacked by Sung and the rest of the crew has been enslaved.

So, to complete the mission, you need to track down a Sung fleet that is hiding in the system, destroy it, and rescue the slaves, bringing them back to the commonwealth residentials.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I like it, might also work from the CW fortress bar (remember those students writing about minority neo-humans?)
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

F50 wrote:I like it, might also work from the CW fortress bar (remember those students writing about minority neo-humans?)
Why are students in the bar of a fortress anyway?
Cardinal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Yugimotomanager wrote:
F50 wrote:I like it, might also work from the CW fortress bar (remember those students writing about minority neo-humans?)
Why are students in the bar of a fortress anyway?
To meet girls... :roll:
CW girls are easy.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.