Another Succession game

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Give me a list of bugs; I've been fixing mining pack forever and there's still issues o:
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

One major bug the mining pack has is that the smelter device becomes "uninstalled" when the ship it is installed in is changed with another. Even though it shows up as installed, the device seems to think it is uninstalled and refuses to function.

Also, I am going to get the Alpha FL Civilian ships pack out around tomorrow, but I'll also be leaving for Australia on that day, I may be able to participate in the next succ to a limited degree, though.

And I think, for added bite, this:
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1137
Has resurfaced!
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Number 1: If the mining pack equipment (scanner, smelter) get deactivated, they act uninstalled even when reactivated, as do Tesseract cargo pods (this latter case is worse because sometimes I have so much junk in my trunk that when they bug out that I Can't uninstall and reinstall them until I dump loot.

Number 2: If you install too many tesseract cargo pods, then your thrust backwards, and pressing the brakes (aka period key) makes you go infinitely fast at an extreme acceleration (I assume it is infinite, because of the extreme speed and I leave the system in seconds so I lose all reference points) which I have used to break the Heretic system's Pac-man spacial disturbance

Also, I have questions about the pack.
Can I make Nuetronium armour from Nuetronium Ingots?
What are Etherium ingots used for?
Why is there no limit to the amount of Tesseract Cargo pods?
Do you think you could add some of my ore/armor ideas into the pack? (aka grade 1 armor, from this when used with this etc)

Thank you! :mrgreen:
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Extreme Iocrym sounds fun :3
Tesseract cargo pods was TG's and I think the bug was there when he released it. If I can't fix it we can just buy a freighter from playership drones.
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

You can have freighters if you want, I'll just go with my Aquilla or Ranx Dread and leave you behind :twisted: Mwahahahahahaha....

I really think for extreme iocrymn we should take out the fracture cannon completely, it's too OP even un-enhanced, and it kinda ruins the whole "thing" for me, however, the game actually needs to have equipment that can challenge the ICS (plasma resistant armor/shields) and maybe even give the iocrymn the antimatter damage type? I mean, the freaking Ares have plasma cannons and positron weapons which are difinately next to or even ahead of iocrymn tech. Plus, we need better missiles. If I can enhance my gun to do more damage than a nuke, we need bigger nukes, mainly because 1. Missiles are supposed to be awesome and in Vanilla T (against the Iocrym) they aren't and 2. you cant enhance launchers or missiles to do more damage (at least as far as I know) even if you see the blue enhacement thing.

After that, lowering the absolutely ridiculas range on teh Quantomsphere disintigrator should do for the nerfs, then we buff some stuff. Iocrym defense turrents, actual gunships and stuff, then maybe say, instead of just the ICS... an Iocrym fleet. A huge Iocrym "control ship" (like in Star Wars) that controls the sentinels and a little barbary-like gunship that comes in, pisses in your face, and runs like hell. New Iocrym weapons should include: lances, point-defense, missiles (well atleast some sort of missile-like thing that is not the Quantum sphere disintigrator), and soem sort of FREAKINGUBERKILLALLWEAPONOFDARKNESSANDDEATH that you have to disable in order to beat the things.

In TCE (hence forth known as the-mod-that-shall-not-be-named) lotsa crazy @#$! happens with the iocrym, including psychotic [REDACTED] killing everything in it's sight with its [REDACTED] that spews out total [REDACTED] and can even kill the [REDACTED] and in the end the Rubber chicken is the key to it all. Just make sure not to take it from Kenny or he'll cry then the [REDACTED] kills out all the [REDACTED] and starts to lick itself in the privates for some reason then [REDACTED] laughs and stabs [REDACTED] and THAT is how I became the god of a small group of islanders off the coast of California by disguising myself as Opera.
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

@Jay2Jay Don't underestimate a properly-equipped PSD Freighter(esp the larger ones.) It can be as tough, dangerous and important as the Kuun Lan in HW Cataclysm.

And well, I just wanted to do some danmaku lately.
Has resurfaced!
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Properly equipped and/or flown by the right pilot, anything would kick ass, I just like the Ranx Dread (segment coverage is good) and well, anything else massive with lots of weapon slots. :lol:
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I like the Ranx DN too, in this and the previous succ I put acquiring a Ranx DN to use as a flagship as my priority.
Has resurfaced!
Psycholis
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

You guys are killing my babies. :( Author of the paper fleet and the danu here. Those mods are very old now and in all that time I've only converted about 6 of the paper fleet to their 3d versions. The coding is very sketchy copy-paste work so any improvement is a good improvement over them. The only thing I claim is the graphics. :)
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Heya Psycholis, I love your ship graphics though :3
Blame the Ares for taking out the paper fleet and the Danu for not letting us dock >.>
Autohummer
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I would like to take responsibility for mass Danu destruction, Thank you.
Has resurfaced!